What does it cost to become a consultant?
New Consultant Kits include display titles and business supplies carefully selected to ensure success. New Consultants joining Usborne Books & More can choose between two kit options:
- The New Consultant Mini Kit is available for $75 plus tax and free shipping! Valued at over $175, the New Consultant Mini Kit includes a display set featuring ten titles from various popular series plus business supplies. Business Supplies include: UBAM Catalogs Pk/5, Mini Catalogs Pk/20, Customer Order Forms Pk/50, Host Guides Pk/10, 6 Month E-Business Package, Branded Box (where available).
- The New Consultant Kit is available for $125 plus tax and free shipping! Valued at over $280, the New Consultant Mini Kit includes a display set featuring twenty titles from various popular series plus business supplies. Business Supplies include: UBAM Catalogs Pk/5, Mini Catalogs Pk/20, Customer Order Forms Pk/50, Host Guides Pk/10, 6 Month E-Business Package, Branded Box (where available)
I am not a “Sales Person”. Can this still work for me?
Yes! Very few of us are naturally born salespeople! In fact, most people join Usborne Books & More without any sales experience. We have many homeschoolers, mothers of school-aged and young children, people who already work full- time, professionals with PhD degrees, retirees and people who just love the books. There are no set time requirements. You may work as much or as little as you want. However, your earning will be directly proportional to your efforts. We believe in building relationships. You are simply sharing your favorite books and helping others choose books for the kids in their life. Your enthusiasm and the books will speak loud and clear.
What is the model of this kind of business?
Usborne Books & More is a Direct Selling business. The business is designed to be easily run from your home, with NO inventory required. Our various marketing opportunities include:
- Parties – Parties can be held both in the home and online! The host earns a generous amount of free and discounted books.
- Book Fairs –Set up display of books plus an online event for a private or public school, hospital, daycare, preschool, home school group or other organization. They can earn up to 50% in free books based on their sales.
- Reach for the Stars!! – A pledge-based reading incentive program that gives at least 100% back to the organization in the form of books and/or cash.
- Cards for a Cause – A unique program with value-for-money boxed greeting cards and a high return rate to the organization raising funds.
- Literacy for a Lifetime – A 50% matching grant program partnering with businesses, foundations and individuals to help support organizations that are working to increase literacy in your community.
How much money can I make?
The income opportunity is limitless! Through our various marketing opportunities you’ll earn an average of 25% commission based on your sales volume. When you choose to become a Team Leader, you’ll make even more. We have one of the most generous compensation plans of any direct sales company. You will find this business to be quite lucrative. The average income of a party is $100.
Are there monthly sales quotas I must meet?
No! How refreshing to work your business at your pace! This business is flexible and family friendly. Usborne Books & More does offer additional bonuses and awards each month with minimum sales.